Live Online Singalong Concerts
(shortcut to this page: groupsinging.org/live)
The next live Monday singalong will by on Monday, April 12th, 3-4pm ET on our our music Facebook page: facebook.com/RiseUpAndSing1
Annie leads Facebook live concerts now on the 1st 2 Mondays of each month on this Facebook page. Peter joins in on fiddle when he is able!
"I was a bit hesitant to sign up for it, since I receive so much UNwanted. And I had been a sparse user of YouTube. But your series has been a truly wonderful addition to my life, and also a great source for my weekly singing group.
This has given me a pathway to find many musicians I'd heard years ago & figured I'd never get the chance to hear again. And to discover many other great ones I'd never heard before. Often they're absolutely beautiful. Sven when I don't like the song of the day, they often lead to interesting other links."
Annie & Peter are doing many more formal evening concerts via Zoom all spring. For details go to riseupandsing.org/events
Annie continues to be available to perform and lead singing virtually for parties, worship services, conferences, youth programs, etc. Contact her at email@example.com.
Monthly Monday Family Singalongs (1st Monday of each month):
- What: Sing along with Annie from the Rise Up Singing and Rise Again songbooks
- When: 1st Mondays of each month - 3-4 pm ET
- Where: Our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/RiseUpAndSing1/ (you should be able to log into these concerts even if you do not have a Facebook account)
- How: Grab a copy of Rise Up Singing and/or Rise Again if you have them so you can sing along. Annie gives out the book and page number where the song is. You can put requests in the "chat" feed.
Tips: Make a contribution for these concerts at www.riseupandsing.org/donate --- THANK YOU!
Set lists from our online singalongs: riseupandsing.org/singing/set-lists
Click on the song links & listen to recordings of the tune. Click on the artist links for info & other great songs by this artist.
**BRING ANNIE TO YOUR GROUP!** Annie has been leading virtual concerts and singalongs for a variety of groups. Bring her virtually to your gathering. She sings online for:
- birthday parties, graduation parties, anniversaries, reunions
- worship services
- conferences and workshops
- libraries & school groups
"Our virtual singalongs provide a unique opportunity for communities to be together in song. We sing and teach songs of justice, hope & resilience from our songbooks. With their mics muted, participants join in by singing wherever they are. We share stories about the songs and about the work we and many others are doing using music to create a better world."
Contact Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots of our friends are doing these kinds of online concerts. Visit their Facebook page or website for details. These are just a few of the many folks doing this to help us make it through these tough times:
- Sally Rogers www.facebook.com/salrog
- Aaron Fowler https://www.facebook.com/aaronfowlermusic
- Emma's Revolution www.facebook.com/emmasrevolution
- Mark Heiman https://www.facebook.com/MarkHeiman
- Bill Harley www.billharley.com
- Two of a Kind http://twoofakind.com
- Joe Jencks www.joejencks.com
- David Roth www.davidrothmusic.com