Upcoming Tours & Concerts
Annie Patterson, co-creator of Rise Up Singing & Rise Again, is going on the road. Spend an evening with this much loved folk-jazz-singer-activist songleader. Her repertoire is outstanding, her voice is stunning. Annie's stage presence warms hearts and combined with her musical gifts and songbook work gives tremendous hope. She accompanies herself on a Deering Little Wonder banjo and Santa Cruz guitar.
Sunday Oct 7th - Annie Patterson & Charlie King in Concert. Join Annie & Charlie for this event. They will be making a live recording of this concert held at Mt Toby Meeting in Leverett, MA. The CD will be out in time for holiday sales. Charlie and Annie will be taking their music on the road in March 2019. Stay tuned for more details! More info at www.riseupandsing.org/events and more about Charlie: https://charlieking.org/
California tour in Oct/Nov:
- Friday Oct 19 - Santa Cruz (benefit concert for Resource Center for Nonviolence)
- Saturday Oct 20 - Palo Alto (benefit concert for Multifaith Voices for Peace)
- Sunday Oct 21 - Berkeley singalong concert (details TBA)
- Monday, Oct 22 - Santa Cruz Cohousing (jazz house concert)
- Friday-Sunday, Oct 26-28 - Quaker Center Ben Lomond (singalong weekend)
- Sunday Oct 28 - Sacramento singalong concert
- Friday-Sunday Nov 2-4 - Southern California Quarterly Meeting of Friends at Temescal Canyon
- Sunday, Nov 4 - Singalong concert in LA Area (details TBA)
Annie performs in all kinds of venues including house concerts, coffee houses, festivals and singalong concerts. Read what folks are saying about Annie.
Promo Bio about Annie
- House concerts
- Coffee Houses
- Singalong concerts
- Workshops & conferences
- School programs
- Private events (weddings, birthdays, parties, openings)
While Annie is touring, Peter is taking on more projects on the home front like interfaith climate, immigrant solidarity work and conituing to work on our online song database "The Music Box".
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested in setting up a musical event.
Thank you for supporting our work!