Love's Gonna Carry Us - Brattleboro
**THIS CONCERT IS BEING POSTPONED due to bad weather and resulting difficulties in the church parking lot. The concert will be held on FRIDAY, APRIL 14th at 7:00pm. We apologize for the late notice.
You are invited to an evening of songs of joy, resilience, and justice on a Friday in April 14th at All Souls Unitarian Church in West Brattleboro.
This concert is a benefit for Community Asylum Seekers Project to support people fleeing from violence and repression to find a new life in SE Vermont.
- Buy a ticket now (at left) at whatever price you feel you can afford—or buy a ticket at the door (space permitting).
- Suggested donation donation is $20 for adults. Refugees and under 18 free.
- No one should stay away for lack of funds. Email organizer (George) if you can't afford $10 but want to come.
- No paper tickets are being mailed out. If you buy a ticket, you will be on a "will call" list at the door.
(Note: this page can be confusing on a phone. It may be easier to read if you hold your phone horizontally—in "landscape" rather than "portrait" view. The boldface ticket prices in left hand column—"$20.00 ea, $30.00 ea, $10.00 ea, etc.—refer to the ticket level above not the the ticket level below.)
- Please remain masked during the concert. (Annie & Peter will not be masked while performing.)
- The main room we're using at All Souls is well-ventilated.
- We recommend you self-test before concert if possible. Please do not come if recently exposed.
Group singing during concert:
- Audience will be invited to join in on most songs. We will listen to Annie's voice on some songs.
- Annie & Peter will be leading the audience in singing out of their songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again on many songs.
- Bring copies of these songbooks if you have them. Copies of songbooks will be available to buy or borrow at the concert.
There is ample onsite parking available at top of hill to left of the church.
We hope you can join us for this great evening of singing together!
(The name of this concert is inspired by the title track of Fred Small's 1989 debut album.)