Love's Gonna Carry Us - Durham ME
You are invited to an evening of songs of joy, resilience, and justice on Saturday, April 15th, at Durham Friends Meetinghouse in Durham, Maine.
- Buy a ticket now (at left) at whatever price you feel you can afford—or buy a ticket at the door (space permitting).
- Suggested donation is $15 for adults. Under 18 free.
- No one should stay away for lack of funds.
- Although our website asks for a shipping address, no paper tickets are being mailed out. If you buy tickets now, you will be on a "will call" list at the door.
(Note: this page can be confusing on a phone. It may be easier to read if you hold your phone horizontally—in "landscape" rather than "portrait" view. The boldface ticket prices in left hand column—"$15.00 ea, $25.00 ea, $10.00 ea, etc.—refer to the ticket above this bold price label not the the ticket below.)
- Please plan to mask during the concert. (Annie & Peter will not be masked while performing.)
- The room where the concert is held is well-ventilated.
- We encourage you to self-test prior to concert. Please stay away if you have a recent exposure.
- There is ample onsite parking at the meetinghouse.
Group singing during concert:
- Audience will be invited to join in on most songs. We will listen to Annie's voice on some songs.
- Annie & Peter will be leading the audience in singing out of their songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again on many songs.
- Bring copies of these songbooks if you have them. (Copies of songbooks will be available to buy or borrow at the concert.)
We hope you can join us for this great evening of singing!
(The name of this concert is inspired by the title track of Fred Small's 1989 debut album.)