Love's Gonna Carry Us - Hanover NH
You are invited to an evening of songs of joy, resilience, and justice late in the afternoon on Saturday, April 22nd, at Hanover (NH) Friends Meeting.
This will be a free family-friendly event as a celebration of Earth Day. Watch for more details soon!
- Masking is encouraged but not required during the concert. (Annie & Peter will not be masked while performing.)
- The meetingroom where the concert is being held is well-ventilated with a strong air purification system.
- We encourage you to self-test prior to concert. Please stay away if you have a recent exposure.
Group singing during concert:
- Audience will be invited to join in on most songs. We will listen to Annie's voice on some songs.
- Annie & Peter will be leading the audience in singing out of their songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again on many songs.
- Bring copies of these songbooks if you have them. (Copies of the songbooks will be available to buy or borrow at the concert.)
We hope you can join us!
(The name of this concert is inspired by the title track of Fred Small's 1989 debut album.) The main room we're using at Hanover Friends Meetinghouse is well-ventilated with a large-scale air purifier.
Apr 22 2023 - 4:00pm