Love's Gonna Carry Us - Middlebury VT
You are invited to an evening of songs of joy, resilience, and justice on Friday, May 5th, at 7:00 pm at Middlebury United Methodist Church.
This concert is a benefit for Helping Overcome Poverty's Effects (H.O.P.E.) which helps low income people in Addison County, Vermont, identify & secure the resources needed to meet their own basic needs.
- Buy a ticket now (at left) at whatever price you feel you can afford—or buy a ticket at the door (space permitting).
- Suggested donation is $20 for adults. Under 18 free.
- No one should stay away for lack of funds!
(Note: this page can be confusing on a phone. It may be easier to read if you hold your phone horizontally—in "landscape" rather than "portrait" view. The boldface ticket prices in left hand column—"$20.00 ea, $30.00 ea, $10.00 ea, etc.—refer to the ticket catergory above not the the ticket category below.)
Group singing during concert:
- Audience will be invited to join in on most songs. We will listen to Annie's voice on some songs.
- Annie & Peter will be leading the audience in singing out of their songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again on many songs.
- Bring copies of these songbooks if you have them. (Copies of their songbooks will be available to buy or borrow at the concert.)
COVID: The sanctuary at Middlebury Methodist Church is large and well-ventilated. Audience will be encouraged to wear masks.
We hope you can join us for this great evening of singing!
(The name of this concert is inspired by the title track of Fred Small's 1989 debut album.)