Repairing the Breach - Ohio
**Set list (with links to each song) performed at this concert can be found HERE
This was a virtual concert on April 10, 2021, where we sang songs of hope & justice. We seek to "repair the breaches" within our nation, our city, and our families - from the ravages of the virus, racism, fear, and the many breaches that divide us from each other. Singing builds community. Singing songs for a better world together helps us all find our way forward.
We were joined by special guest artists:
- Munit Mesfin & Z Lovebugs
- Jacqui Wallace & family - Jacqui is the director of the Amherst Area Gospel Choir
- Pat Humphries & Sandy O (the duo Emma's Revolution) - emmasrevolution.com
This concert was a fund-raiser for The Poor People's Campaign in Ohio. Leaders of PPC shared about the important work they are doing to help make justice roll down like a mighty stream in Ohio and around the country.
- Priniciples of the Poor Peoples Campaign
- Facebook page for Ohio PPC
- Organizing page for Ohio PPC
- DONATE NOW to Ohio Poor Peoples Campaign
This was a singalong concert led by Annie Patterson & Peter Blood, the creators of the best-selling songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again.
"Rise Up Singing is the best, most exhilarating and glorious history of the United States: a singing history. It is more than a lovely songbook - it is a play-work-fight-freedom hymnal." - Studs Terkel, author of Working.