You are here
Standing Together: Restoring Goodwin
This benefit concert is to raise funds to help Goodwin Memorial AME Zion Church restore their historic building.
Tickets at the door will be on a free will offering basis with a suggested donation of $15-20. No one turned away for lack of funds. Children under 18 free.
Performers will include:
- Goodwin Memorial Choir
- Amherst College's Resurrect Gospel Choir
- Leverett Community Chorus
- Annie Patterson & Mary Witt
- John Sheldon
- Amherst Area Gospel Choir
- Dorothy Cresswell & the Amherst Peace Singers
There will also be a fundraising dinner at Grace Episcopal Church in Amherst at 5:00 pm.
Tickets for both the concert and for the dinner are on sale now at:
- A.J.Hastings, 45 S. Pleasant St., Amherst
- Grace Episopal Church parish office, 14 Boltwood Ave, Amherst
- area congregations (check with your ION representative)