Annie Patterson & Charlie King Midwest Tour - 2022
These are challenging times in many ways. Live concerts can really help lift people's spirits, build community, and increase people's resilience to keep up their work to address the many challenges facing our communities, nation, and world! They are excited to have the chance to perform in person again! COVID precautions will be in effect. Please mask for safety. (In Madison, masks are encouraged but not required.)
Note: The only hybrid (live + Zoom) concert Charlie & Annie are doing is at Ann Arbor on Sat. Oct 22nd. In addition Annie's solo concert in Bloomington on Wed Oct 19 will be hybrid.
Charlie’s wry political satire and his uncanny ability to find endearing songs about struggle and the human experience are a natural fit with Annie's own performing and sing-along work. Charlie and Annie have often recorded &email@example.com performed together, including Annie's vocals on Charlie's 2017 CD "Life & Love, Tears & Laughter". They released a live album "Step by Step" early in 2019 and are taking this and a hatful of new songs on the road.
- Wed. October 12 Syracuse NY (ArtRage Gallery)
- Friday October 14 Cleveland OH (St Paul’s Community Church)
- Sat. October 15 Cincinnati OH (First Unitarian Church)
- Sun. October 16 Louisville KY (1st Unitarian Church)
- Wed. October 19 7:00 pm Bloomington IN*(Annie only) This solo concert will be hybrid (LIVE STREAM and IN PERSON). See next line below for online ticket link.
- Wed. October 19 Bloomington for Zoom broadcast (Live stream - Annie only)
- Thursday, October 20 Urbana-Champagne IL (house concert - Charlie with Rick Burkhardt)*
- Friday October 21 7:30 pm Madison WI (Wil-Mar Center, sponsored by Mad Folk)
- Sat. October 22 7:30 pm Ann Arbor MI* (Church of the Good Shepherd - benefit for ICPJ)
*Note: LIVE STREAM and IN PERSON - For the Ann Arbor concert only there are Eventbrite tickets available either to attend in person or live streamed via Zoom)
- Sun. October 23 7:00 pm Kalamazoo MI (People's Church)
Tickets are now available online for all of these concerts.
*for the private house concert in Urbana-Champagne, please email Charlie to inquire about tickets.
Please help us spread the word! Send the link for the above event pages to your friends & family & others who would appreciate this chance to hear a great concert.
If you do Facebook, there is an invitation for each concert. Please consider sending the invitation link to your friends on Facebook:
(note: None of these concerts are being broadcast on Facebook - these links are just for encouraging people through social networks to come to the live concert.)
- Friday October 14 Cleveland Facebook invitation for concert at St Paul's Community Church in Cleveland
- Sat. October 15 Cincinnati Facebook invitation for concert at 1st Unitarian in Cincinnati
- Sun. October 16 Facebook invitation for Louisville concert at 1st Unitarian
- Friday October 21 Facebook Invitation for Madfolk concert at Wil-Mar Center in Madison
- Sat. October 22 Facebook Invitation for Ann Arbor concert at Church of the Good Shepherd - benefit for ICPJ
- Sun. October 23 Facebook invitation for People's Church in Kalamazoo