You are here
Hot Picks from our store!
Here are some of our favorite - and best-selling products (in addition to our songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again).
In collaboration with our friends Pat Humphries & Sandy O (of Emma's Revolution), we have created new Hope Changes Everything t-shirts - derived from Pat & Sandy's song "Sing People Sing" about Pete Seeger.
They come in 2 styles (scoop neck women's & men's/unisex), 2 colors (purple & black), and size from small to XXXL. Wear our tees to proclaim your hope in the face of challenging times!
ANNIE PATTERSON CDs:
- Annie's long-awaited new jazz CD Return to Planet Swing (by her vocal trio Girls from Mars) came out in 2016.
- Annie produced & performed on a new kids' CD in 2017, the Shine Early Childhood Music CD. 30 great tracks of songs of faith & fun for young ones, created for a Mennonite/Brethren religious education program.
- Have you heard Annie's first recording Deep Roots? Wonderfully simple renditions of songs by Gordon Bok ("Hills of Isle au Haut"), Pete Seeger ("Quite Early Morning"), and John Gorka ("Branching Out"), traditional songs, compositions by Annie & more.
- Full list of Annie's CDs.
- We just ordered a bunch of copies of Pete's classic environmental album God Bless the Grass in CD format (as we did earlier with Talking Union). Includes 5 terrific songs written by Malvina Reynolds, along with others by Phil Ochs, Eric Andersen, etc.
- Pete Seeger's Bowdoin College Concert is the most popular of the 20+ Seeger CDs we sell for good reason. The double CD represents a vivid reminder of the magic that Pete created at concerts when his voice was at its peak. (Countless people who've bought this from us tell us how often they listen to it.) Includes Pete introducing the songs and a 24 page booklet.
- Our most popular children's CD is Birds, Beasts, Bugs & Fishes - 28 traditional animal songs - ideal for ages 3-6.
- An amazing gift for a Pete fan is the American Favorite Ballads Box Set - 5 CDs for only $40. Hundreds of our most important traditional folk songs, in beautifully simple renditions - just Pete singing and accompanying himself on banjo or guitar.
- Full list of Pete Seeger recordings.
Finally: do you have a copy of Pete's autobiography Where Have All the Flowers Gone: A Singalong Memoir? Filled with pictures from his family's photo collection, stories of what he was doing when he wrote his best-known songs, his ideas on everything from God to song-writing to political organizing strategies. If you were influenced or moved by Pete's music and life, this book is an absolute must.