Donate to Support Our Work
Please consider joining us in our work to create hope and change through song with a contribution.
You can do this in three different ways:
- Make a non-tax deductible contribution directly on this site. (You can also make a non-tax-deductible contribution by mailing a check to "Rise Up and Sing" at 42 Jenks St, Amherst MA 01002. The bank gets nothing!)
- Make a fully tax-deductible contribution via our fiscal sponsor, CTA (Creative Thought and Action).
More information on contributions to our work:
- How donations are used (why we do fund-raising)
- FAQ - including the pros & cons of the 3 above ways to donate
- Other funding we have received
- A Minute of Support from our faith congregation for our music work
You can also help out by:
- spreading the word to others (especially those who have and like Rise Up Singing) about our new songbook and this website
- setting up a fundraising concert (go to contact and click "Events")
- making a loan to help Annie work on 3 upcoming recording projects. Email Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your help! We deeply appreciate it.